Love & Boundaries
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." -E.E. Cummings
Do you have trouble speaking up when someone disappoints or offends you? Do you walk on eggshells in your relationships? Do you struggle with asking others for what you want and need?
Take the Boundaries Assessment and discover where you might struggle with setting healthy emotional boundaries.
Staci mentors individuals and couples, in and out of relationships, helping them to develop a relationship that feels new, and one that allows their best life to come forth. We don't fail at relationships, we fail to learn the skills necessary for navigating and creating extraordinary relationships, with our partners, our children, our other family members, and our friends.
Bottom line is this - we all have the capacity to create and experience love in our lives. Staci invites you to take a journey to explore Love & Boundaries in your life.
"Please don’t give into your fears, for when you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart."
Staci shows us it is time to tell a different story about love and relationships. A story that makes it possible for us to safely love again.
What's this course about?
Love & Boundaries takes you on a journey of self-discovery to learn how to set and hold healthy boundaries with loving strength. It takes great courage to love. By it's nature, love requires that we risk rejections, overcome barriers of resistance, acknowledge our weaknesses and fully utilize our resources. The reason we struggle with boundaries is usually because we want to be NICE and LOVING. And many of us view people with boundaries as insensitive, cold and abrasive. There is a way to do both. You can have boundaries AND be nice and loving. Gain the tools for doing just that inside this course.
- Who Am I? - Use your brainpower to understand yourself and those around you
- Born to Love - Develop the Courage to Face Your Fears
- The Four Letter Word that is Part of Every Relationship
- Explore Your Personal Boundaries
- Conquer the Four C's for Creating Dynamic Boundaries
- Holding Boundaries with Loving Strength for Real Life
What Can I Expect From This Course?
- Gain strategies for developing courage
- Learn tools for emotional weightlifting
- Learn where I struggle with boundaries
- Find compassion and grace for myself and others
- Practice identifying, understanding, and communicating emotions
- Learn how to stop escalating and manipulating conversations
- Learn to understand and be understood